Edmond Wine Shop first opened its doors in November 1973. Vance Gregory, owner, was one of the first retailers in Oklahoma who designed a store set around wine. Today, the store is known for its broad selection of wines, spirits, and beers. Our specialty is customer service, and we work hard to learn about the products we sell with the hopes of providing our customers with an ever-improving local resource for “every day” items as well as collectible merchandise.
- We find those “hard to find” products. We make every effort to fill your requests. There is no minimum purchase required for this service.
- We provide a carryout service for everyone. Let us spoil you while you are here!
- We provide a “call ahead” service, as well. Tell us what you need, and we will put your order together in minutes. When you arrive, your goods are ready for purchase. Let us help you save time!
- We provide professional advice for planning your next special event, giving the perfect gift, menu pairings, and planning your next trip to wine country.
- Over 1700 wines are under $20 a bottle. Case discounts are available for regular, not sale, priced wine and beer.
- Employee Picks are 20% off. Every month over 25 wines are featured. Look for new picks on the 15th of every month.
- Our liquor prices are competitive, and we offer specials every month.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to see our weekly features.
- Over 2,500 wines in the store
- One of the best local resources for specialty liqueurs and liquor
- Over 500 beers, including a mix and match beer section
- We offer gift certificates in any dollar amount.
The Red Water Tower
Ever wonder about the significance of the red tower at the front of our store? Our red tower was modeled after the water towers that used to be a common sight all throughout the Napa Valley wine country. One of the most famous water towers can be seen on any Silver Oak Cellars wine label.